Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bottle Cap Hair Bows

I just wanted to show everyone a few pictures of some bottle cap hair bows that I have made this week. I have been making them for a while, but not everyone has seen how CUTE they are! I can make them with whatever you want on them. Want just a character, a sports team, a name, a number, happy birthday, daddy's girl, ANTYHING you want! I really like to personalize them with names, because how many times can you find a hair bow with your child's name on it? Especially if your child's name is unique. The bottle cap hair bows are $7 each, and they are made to your specifications. They colors of ribbon you want, the size you want, and the bottle cap you want. Please let me know what I can make for your princess!







1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I love the minnie mouse with the name! I think I might be in trouble when I make my next order. Now that Olivia leaves them in and likes wearing them I want more! they ar super cute!