Saturday, March 6, 2010

Rosette Headbands

So my mom bought me a magazine that showed how to make roses out of ribbon. I read the directions (yes, I really did) and I was successful! The pictures below are what I have made with the rosettes! They are stinkin' cute! I wore one yesterday while I was out shopping around in Evansville, and I had so many people comment on how cute it was. I seriously thought I was about to offer to sell it off my head to one lady, but then I decided that might not be a good business practice (she may have thought it was dirty, lol) so I offered to make her one just like mine. Headbands are really popular right now for aduls, and these headbands look adorable on an adult or child. I can make them in any colors, let me know what you would like! They are $15 each!









No comments: