Monday, May 24, 2010

A Few New Ones

I know it's been a while since I've posted! I was out of town all last week for work (my full time job), and then it was the weekend. We were busy, yet lazy! But here are some new ones! I have have TONS of things in stock right now and even more ribbon! Let me know what I can make your princess!

And as an explanation for Brandon Haight, you can be busy yet lazy when you go go go, and then finally sit down and you just don't get back up again for a while. Kind of like you crash! :) Okay Bran?





























3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I really love the loopy bows!! :)

Haight Happenings said...

Lindsey that is too funny ... I was going to put the exact same post! They are VERY cute. The Forth of July bow made me a little sad - Adi will be a year old!

Brandon said...

LOL! I think I get it . . . except you're missing maybe one thing. Busy, lazy, and slightly crazy!