Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Upcoming...

Just wanted to give a list of all the upcoming events I will be at:

  • Saturday, November 6th from 2pm-4pm - open house at my parents in Indianapolis, IN

  • Saturday, November 13th from10am-4pm   - Crossroad Christian Church in Newburgh, IN

  • Saturday, November 20th from 9am-4pm - Central High School in Evansville, IN

  • Friday, December 10th from 5pm-7pm - open house at my house Haubstadt, IN (tenative)
Great time to buy hair bows, headbands, hats, necklaces, and tutus for gifts!  Even if you don't have a little girl, think about friends' kids, nieces, granddaughters, etc.  Especially those hard to buy for ones, because girls always need accessories :), and I can even customize a bow or necklace with their name. And you know that won't have that!

And remember I always take custom orders, so if you need me to match a special outfit (ex: christmas dress) I am always happy to do so!

Just contact me at princessSMJ@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

wow you are a busy lady!!!