Tuesday, November 23, 2010

took the plunge

So I finally took the plunge and bought a new camera!  I've been wanting a new one for several months, had done some research, some checking around, and I finally went for it this week.  I'm still learning how to use it, but I thought I'd share a picture of some bows that I took with it.  It does such a great job of showing details and clear photos!  I'm sure I'm going to love it once I get it all figured out :)



By the way, these are a new style of bow I just started making last week!  What do you think?

Future date to save: December 10th from 5pm-8pm, open house at my house

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Very nice picture! Very clear! What kind of camera did you get? Love the new bows! I'm sure I'll need some soon! :)

Haight Happenings said...

I'm happy you found the one you were looking for! It does make the bows look just as nice as they do in person!