Thursday, June 10, 2010

New and Organizing

So this week I've been organizing all of my hair bow things! It's been a task and definitely one of those things were you have to make a mess before it gets better(and an expensive one too). I'm not completely there, but thought I would share a few photos of what I've got so far. It's going to be SO worth it when I'm done!





Now on to the important stuff! NEW hair bows!!! I've been working on lots of flowers in the past couple of weeks, because I know they are really popular right now. They are also great on any age, there are several I've made that I just had to keep for myself :) But I have made some new bows, and even a few new styles. Let me know what I can make for you!






























NEW! Flower Style Bow




NEW Starter Pack!! Wouldn't this make a great gift?









2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I already have bows to match Olivia's 4th of July dress this year but I MAY have to order those red white and blue loopy bows also!! :) I love the organization! good job!

Mike and Krista said...

Shannon, Your shelves & baskets look amazing -- very impressive!