Wednesday, June 2, 2010

OH How Fun!

Aren't these little bows just so FUN! I haven't always been so sure about my curly-q bows in the past, but now I think I've mastered them. They turned out awesome, I used a little different technique than I have before. I used to hot glue them together, but this time I sewed them together. And I think they turned out SO much better than before, but you can be the judge. :)
The cupcake clip, well, i just thought it was FUN! And it would be adorable for your princess's birthday or a friend's birthday party.
As always I can make the curly-q bows in ANY color ribbon you want, and same with the cupcake. ANY COLORS!









2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am an a fan of your curly-q bows! The cupcake bow is super cute also! you are So creative! :)

Haight Happenings said...

I saw them all in person yesterday and they are ADORABLE! Great job Shannon!