Monday, July 26, 2010

Fabric Flowers

I have something new! Fabric Flowers! They are a new creations, so these are just the beginning ones, but I think they are super cute. I've already been wearing them out and had compliments on them. I can make them in any colors, but right now I have black, pink, light blue, brown, khaki, and some combinations of those colors. If I can make you one let me know what you'd like!





Okay, so I know the next picture is not a hair bow, but I wanted to share it! One of my close friends (Morgan) got a new puppy. She told me that her puppy, Wallace, was obsessed with tags on clothes, stuff animals, his toys, anything. And she asked me if I could make him something with tags, so I made him a taggie blanket. I was actually proud of myself for how it turned out, and I wanted to share a picture of it with you!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

very cute fabric bows!

Haight Happenings said...

Super cute taggies. They look GREAT in person!