Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pictures Don't Do Justice!!!

I have the hardest time getting great photos of my bows. I really think I need a new camera, a high tech one or something. Because I just feel like pictures just don't do them justice. I'm disappointed when I take pictures to post, because they just don't show how cute the bows really are. I think almost anyone whose purchased hair bows from me can testify to that. But I will carry on, and post pictures of some recent bows I've made.
Also, I think I'm going to have a back to school open house the first weekend in August, any preference on whether I have it on Saturday or Sunday?







































1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Love all of the pictures! if you need some advice on a good camera just let me know! I love mine! :)