Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Newsboy Hats

I have new hats!  I posted a picture of one with my open house things but I wanted to dedicate one posting to them.  They are super cute, and they will work for a boy or girl.  The other day my friend Lindsey came over, so I used her son, Ben, as my little model!  Here are some picture of him in the hat, and you can check out Lindsey's blog if you want http://manyadventuresofbeingamom.blogspot.com/  I have the hats available in brown, blue, and olive.  Let me know if you'd like one or wanna check them out!  By the way, Ben didn't know he was coming over to model or else he said he would have coordinated his outfit :)





1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Hey I recognize that cute boy! :) I will definetely be purchasing one of these when I get him a winter coat! They are very cute!!